Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Church Girl

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Church Girl

My Ella is such a little smarty. On Sunday I got Ella dressed in her tights and her pretty little dress. I was already dressed in my church outfit and ran upstairs for something. I could hear her whining downstairs and when I went down what I saw melted my heart. She was wandering, looking for me, holding her church shoes. I didn't have them out, so she went to the shoe area and found them and was sad thinking I left without her. She had a big smile on her face as I put her pretty, little shoes on her feet.

It amazed me that she put 2 and 2 together that those were the shoes that she was going to wear. It's like she knew it was Sunday.... she knew she was going to church.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet is that? Such a smart little girl... and cute to boot :)

November 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home