Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Carving Pumpkins

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

We had fun! Notice the Happy Birthday tablecloth ~ it's my friends birthday today, and she was up visiting so we had a Happy Birthday pumpkin carving party. Jayden drew his pumpkin's face. He's pretty proud of it.

It was Family Home Evening and everyone jumped right into the carving pumpkins before I could give my lesson. So, while everyone was carving I was talking about prayer and asking Jayden questions about prayer ~ Jenise probably thinks we're a bunch of religious psychos LOL. It's so important to have that 1 day a week that you're together as a family. It's what builds strong families, and I owe it to my family to ensure that it's done every week.... even if it's a quickie :)

These are the moments that I'm so scared to lose. I don't want them to grow up and not get excited about sitting around the table together to carve pumpkins. I truly treasure every single moment with these kids. Even the screaming fits I get out of them. Their personalities just shine through them and I love it! I love how they are their own individuals and I hope they stay that way. I don't want them to change themselves for ANYBODY!





Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute video. The best part was Ella shoving that entire strawberry in her mouth! They are getting so big. Looks like you had fun :)

October 23, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home