Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Tears & Chills

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tears & Chills

Yesterday was just not a good day for me. Gino and I were not getting along and I'm being moody and it was just one of those days. I was driving and thought a text message from Gino came through on my phone and when I went to read it found that it was actually an email telling me I had a comment on my blog from Elder Foy's sister, Crystal. She saw the video and I had instant chills and tears in my eyes.

I couldn't imagine going 2 years w/out Jayden. As much as I would love for him to go on a mission and gain his own strong testimony, I don't know how I could do it. I'm happy that I was able to show Elder Foy's family that he is doing well. I just want them to know that many, many, MANY missionaries have tried to get my husband to get these discussions. Elder Foy and his partner Elder Goldhardt finally were able to get my husband to sit down and listen. I'm so thankful for how they have touched our lives.... changed our lives forever. We're on the path to going to the temple and I'm so thankful!!

On another note....

the flu is out of our house! Crossing my fingers that Jayden doesn't get it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading this comment makes all the time our son is away worth it! You know, he's our baby and it was doubly difficult to see him go. Thanks for taking the time to post the video and your sweet feelings. Let us know when you reach the temple. We're pulling for you!

November 3, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home