Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden needs a lawyer... haha

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jayden needs a lawyer... haha

He's turning 8 next month. Boy, oh boy... when they say time flies you don't realize how true that phrase is. I like to always share the funny things that come out of Jayden's mouth, because woawee he cracks me up sometimes.

The night that Sophie did her {naughty thing} of trying to eat my wall, I eventually had Jayden go to bed. The whole situation was stressful, I was in the middle of an organizing office kick and I WAS DONE WITH KIDS AND DOGS!

The funny Jayden says....

As climbing in his bed he looks at me and says, "I need a lawyer for this!"

Yes, he believed that getting a lawyer might help him in not having to go to bed.... how does he even know what a lawyer is?!?!?!

*sigh* he's growing people, he's growing up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefany said...

Kids are too much sometimes, huh? That is really cute though! I still crack up about him saying it was termites in the wall. Seriously, that gives me such a chuckle.

August 26, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home