Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 30 Days of Truth ~ Day 2

Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 2

Something you love about yourself ~



Everybody on this earth has had a screwed up childhood in some way or another. Mine consisted of an extreme amount of unstableness, and a whole lot of other crap that I could dwell on for the rest of my life.... which of course would only cause my future to be as ridiculous as my past.



What I love is that I honestly don't care. I can forget about whatever has happened to me in the past and focus on my present and my future. I don't allow my childhood or my past to shape who I am today. I make the choice on whether I want things to effect me in a positive or negative way, and which way do you think I choose? Um.... basically I'm choosing happiness and success over dwelling, hatred and self pity.



And it feels good.



And I love this about me that I can CHOOSE to not allow my childhood or my past to effect who I am now.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home