Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Birthday Princess ~ She's 3!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Birthday Princess ~ She's 3!

There's something I love about this little girl that I can't even begin to put into words. These past 3 years have been overwhelmingly perfect. The moment that I looked into her eyes I knew that I would love her and she would always be my little friend. I knew that she would fit perfect in our crazy, dysfunctional family....

and she does. She fit right in like a little puzzle piece. Watching her grow into the little girl that she's growing into has been pure delight. She's all girl, but can definitely take her brother down to the ground. She loves to do her makeup, paint her nails, and play with her best friend, Ruthie. She'd rather dig in the dirt than play with her toys, and I still can get her to snuggle with her mama.

She's everything I've dreamed of and more.

She's my princess, and she's made these past 3 years of my life amazing.

Dear Ella,

As I watch you grow into a little girl from a baby I find myself wanting to be even closer to you. I soak up every second and love to breathe you in as we snuggle. I know that these days where you're my little girl won't be here for long. Soon I'll no longer be the best part of your day, but just your mom. I want to treasure these moments that I have with you forever, because you'll never know how much they mean to me.

I love your personality. I love how your eyes literally light up when you are excited. I love how much you love your family, how much you look up to your brother, and your love for church. You are my little best friend, Ella, and I as you grow and get older I want to make sure that you always know that I'll always be your Mama and you will always be my baby girl.

Love, Mama.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home