Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: No More Razor Burn

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No More Razor Burn


It's been a long time, but I thought I'd jump on the Works For Me Wednesday train today. Today's tip is simple, most people probably already know it, but for those few that don't....

Are sick of having razor burn under your arms when you shave? I used to get it horribly until I shaved in the opposite direction first. Then after you do that you can shave normally and for some unknown reason to me I don't get razor burn.

For many more things that work for others head over to Rocks in my dryer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hi Amanda! I'm replying to your comment on my "don't sort laundry" post. I assume you are saying the Color Catcher didn't work when the shirt turned blue. I've never had a problem, but I should have also put in my post that if I have a brand-new item or something I know will bleed, I wash it separately first. I'll go add that now.

October 15, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

nothing worse than wearing a cute little tank top and having awful razor burn!

October 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home