Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Princess

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Princess

I woke up this morning and I swear she got bigger. Her face is getting more matured and the look in her eyes shows that she understands just that much more.

She's 13 1/2 months and she doesn't seem like it. She already knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She loves to pick on her brother and her face lights up at the sight of him. She's got a head full of curls and already has her first 2 molars.

The phone rings and she grabs anything she can to put up to her ear to say, "Hello?" She still loves to dance and I still can't wait to get her into classes.

She loves to stand on things and try to balance herself.... it scares me half to death, but she loves it ~ however, when she falls she doesn't seem too happy. Sometimes she'll get herself in a situation just so she can whine.... I think she likes the sound AND IT'S A SOUND I DO NOT LIKE!

She's my princess, and she knows it.... she even can say princess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home