Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Monday Goals - 1/14/08

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Goals - 1/14/08

Parenting: Buy Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons ~ most of my advice on my WFMW tip request pointed me in that direction, so we're going to give it a whirl.

Marriage: This week I need to work on thinking before speaking. I say this because lately I've been working a lot and the little things that normally wouldn't bother me are completely bothering me... so, instead of saying some rude little snotty comment I'm going to just stop and take some deep breaths and then hopefully I won't be so snotty (can you believe I'm actually admitting that I can be snotty?? Who knew?!?!) when addressing the situation.

Household:
Work in the current Flylady zone and do ALL missions from Kelly and find a housekeeper to come and deep clean once a week

Work: Get through entire box of stuff that was sent to me

Faith: Read through the lesson that I missed at Relief Society on Sunday since I was a loser and didn't attend church (horrible of me!)

Self: Drink at least 5 glasses of water/day, finish reading Wednesday Letters, and do at least 20 minutes of exercise

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home