Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan

Last night I made dinner and I have to share it with everyone, because it was DELICIOUS! If you know me you know that I used to not cook. I was literally retarded in the kitchen and had no desire. I had a husband who cooked for me every night and didn't see the point in learning. Now that I stay at home I love cooking! I love to try new dishes and get so excited when I see the nod of approval from my husband as he savors every bite. So here's what I did last night.

Coat chicken breast in egg & breadcrumbs and bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 10

For the sauce I used Classico (I'm not so good yet to make my own sauce) I mixed 1 jar of Four Cheese & 1 jar of Roasted Garlic and mixed a ton of Parmesan cheese in it. Heat that up on the stove.

Last night for the side dish I made Pasta Roni Fettuccine Alfredo noodles, but next time I will boil fettuccine noodles and make Classico's alfredo sauce.

When all is done put the Fettuccine Alfredo on your plate, then the chicken on top and then cover with the spaghetti sauce and top with Parmesan cheese. Something about mixing the 2 different sauces together just touches your taste buds in an exhilarating way.

I steamed some broccoli and dinner was a hit. We will definitely be making this again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really sweet :)

February 27, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home