Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden's First "Real" Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jayden's First "Real" Valentine's Day


Last night Jayden sat down with his list of school mate's names and wrote out each and every single Valentine. He was so excited this morning to go to his Valentine's Day class. He even wrote "I Love You" on his girlfriend's Valentine. I bought him the movie Aladdin for Valentine's Day w/some chocolates. I couldn't wait for him to get out of school today so I could watch it with him. That is one of my FAVORITE Disney movies. I think he was a little shocked when I knew all the words to all the songs. Actually I was a little shocked that I still remembered them. Yes, I was singing. Jayden would get mad if I sang the "boy" part. I was only allowed to sing when Jasmine sang. Jayden made me the sweetest card I've ever seen. In the pictures you'll see his hand prints that are made into a heart and he wrote out the card all by himself. I'm so proud of him. He has turned into the most sweetest boy. Watching him grow into such a respectable, sweet , precious soul is so rewarding.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home