Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 6 Months Old

Thursday, February 14, 2008

6 Months Old

I cannot believe that my little girl is half a year old. Where did the time go? Today for some reason (I'm assuming because she is now 6 months old) she has been trying to full blown go mobile on me. If I'm holding her she'll flip herself out of my arms. If she's sitting on my lap she'll lunge forward. Now she's even getting up on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth and trying with all her might to move forward. This has made me realize that this weekend I will be going to Target to pick up all the baby proofing things I need. So my little Valentine didn't get all dressed up cute, even though I had boughten her an adorable outfit for today. We'll have to do Valentine's Day pictures this weekend. Here is a couple pictures of her today though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home