Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: A Little Bit of Ella - A Little Bit of Jayden

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Little Bit of Ella - A Little Bit of Jayden



Ella has decided to say forget crawling and has resorted to rolling to whatever location she wants to go. It takes her a few minutes, but she gets there. This sorta started last night, but went full blown today. Sadly, she also rolled into a tall candle stick thingy of mine and that fell on her head... so she has her first bump. I really have to get to baby proofing now and that sucks. She is still trying to crawl and is almost there, but she's loving this new rolling game.

We went up to my Grandma's house today to work on a quilt that I'm making and I took a couple pics of the kids. I really wanted to take more, but Ella just wasn't into it...maybe she'll be more into it on Thursday when I go back. ALSO!!! Jayden drew my cousin a picture and wrote To: (Then asked me how to spell Jill) From: Jayden all by himself!!!!! He didn't even ask me how to spell To & From ~ I couldn't be prouder of my little man.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home