Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Finally got a picture of Ella Standing

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally got a picture of Ella Standing

She's been standing for so long and I haven't got a good pic of it til today. She's even able to stand and dance now! I do have a video of her dancing that I need to upload on the computer and post. It's so cute. She's so cute. I'm not pushing the whole walking thing, but I see it coming very soon. This girl's balance is so good for an 8 1/2 month old baby. She can easily stand and squat down to pick something up and then resume back to her standing position. CRAZY! Well, here she is standing holding her brother's Monster's Inc. hat since she is Boo and watching TV.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home