Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: She's just full of new things!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

She's just full of new things!

I have to come on here and talk about this so the date is recorded. I was folding laundry in my room and Ella was in there watching Yo Gabba Gabba - freaky show, but she LOVES it - anyways... she sees her baby brush on the floor and the Ella Mission starts. She crawls quickly over to the brush and picks it up, pulls herself up so she's holding onto my bed and standing. Then I glance over at her and she's standing there. Unassisted. I was so excited for her I clapped and she got excited and waved and then fell on her butt. 8 Months and 4 Days old and she's standing on her own. This only means one thing..... walking will be coming soon. And yet another milestone that shows she's growing much too quickly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute - and they do grow so fast, way too fast. My oldest will be 9 tomorrow and that is just not right.

April 21, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

YAY!!! Yah, I am afriad you are going to have a early walker! :) Such a great milestone!!

April 23, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

It's amazing how fast she's growing up.

I tagged you for a meme at my blog if you want to play along.

April 23, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home