Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Waving

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Waving

This waving thing Ella's doing is just so cute.... even at 3:15am. Ella woke up at 3:15am and stood up in her crib and started waving to us and saying "HI DADADADA!!!!" I wanted to put the covers over my head and cry, but when I opened my eyes and looked at her she had the cutest smile and her waving was just precious. She loves to wave at everything - and she gets a flirty little smile on her face as she does it. As we speak she's waving at my wedding pictures. But my question is why is it always Hi Dada? Why can't it be Hi Mama? It's just another step in her life that shows she's growing up, but I love the little personality that is shining through her. I can say one thing - she's no doubt a Leo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home