Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Blessing Weekend

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blessing Weekend

We had an amazing weekend. Close to a year ago I met a girl named Jen. I met her on a message board that I used to be a part of and we became very close. She's LDS and actually is why I am back in church. This past weekend her and her husband, David, and their adorable puppy, Lily, drove for 6 hours to come and visit us. It was the first time that we got to meet each other after chatting endless hours online and through text messaging. We had the honor of having her husband bless Ella & Jayden in church on Sunday. The blessings were so special. Gino got to hold Ella while the circle went around them. Ella didn't scream, which I expected her to do. Jayden's blessing was done after Sacrament in the Bishop's office. He was such a little man. I'm really happy that he got blessed, even though it wasn't until he was 6. I think it's important.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

What an amazing, special weekend! I am so happy for you all.

I'm happy to see you back online, too. :)

April 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You guys are a beautiful family. I am so glad you had such an amazing experience and weekend. :-)

April 30, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Momzoo said...

Blessing Day is such a wonderful time. I have always looked forward to the blessing of my babies, and now they are wonderful memories to look back on.

April 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Quinn said...

congratulations. What a great weekend.

April 30, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys. I can't wait to move there ;) Cute pics... I especially like the one of Ella trying to decapitate my dog! We miss you!
xoxo
Jen & David
(aka- Hummer Car Friends)

May 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home