Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Happy Birthday My Husband

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday My Husband

I just want to say Happy Birthday to my heart and soul. You are an amazing husband and daddy and I know I don't tell you this as much as I should. I appreciate everything in life that you do for your family and I know that I couldn't have found a better man than you. I hope that this birthday today was everything that you wished for. You deserve it! Thank you for everything that you do for this family, for loving me unconditionally and for just being you. Thank you for being by far the best Dad I've EVER seen in my life. Our babies are so lucky to have you as their daddy. Happy 27th Birthday ~ I love you forever and ever and I know that we will be together as a family for all eternity.

Breakdown of your 27th Birthday ~ You worked unfortunately. You had to be to work @ 3am. Got off at 12pm and got to open up your Xbox 360. It was what you wanted since Grand Theft Auto 4 didn't come out on the Wii. We went to dinner to your favorite place ~ Tin Tin Buffet - all you can eat Chinese food. Then back to work you went @ 7pm for a store meeting and now you're home. Drinking a glass of wine and saving your Scooby Doo birthday cake Jayden picked out for you for tomorrow. And that basically sums up your 27th birthday. No club, no partying - just you and your family ~ and I can tell that you actually really enjoyed it that way. I love you so much!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Momzoo said...

Isn't life wonderful when you have a good man standing beside you.

April 30, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home