Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I already give reviews on products.......

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I already give reviews on products.......

so why not get paid right? I've joined up with an amazing company called PayPerPost, which I've spent a couple of days reading about. It's a site based on blog marketing and I just got my approval email and I'm SO EXCITED to get started!! I'm always using all different types of things and love to share my opinions on them for all of my readers/lurkers/friends - heck you're all the same thing - The best part about it is now I'm going to get some fun cash for talking about these things. Cash that can be put aside into a savings account for the kids, or for a family vacation.

Look on my sidebar and you'll see a lovely blue button and if you have something that you want me to write about click on that, fill out the form and I'll write about it! It's a great way to advertise anything you're selling - I have a wide variety of readers, so if you have a small business what a great way to get the word out. If you have a large business then, heck, MY BLOG is still a great way to get the word out. If you don't have a business or a product or an opinion you'd like me to share, then I'm sure you have a friend that does!! Stay tuned for my first review.....





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home