Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Only in Hickville!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Only in Hickville!

I'm totally a city girl. Living in the country environment is pretty humorous to me at times. Gino and I sometimes laugh out loud at the things people do or even say - or even drive sometimes. I know, we're wretched people. City is in my blood, and I'm trying my hardest to get it out. I hate the city, but sometimes the sound of a ghetto bird flying above my house at night is like a lullaby to my ears. No, I didn't live in the ghetto, but when you're in the city you might as well call the city in whole the ghetto. You even begin to have a little ghetto in you. I'm a ghetto Mormon. This means that I actually know the real, unedited lyrics to the Whisper Song by the Ying Yang Twins and can sing most of 50 Cents songs by heart. I actually know for the most part the translation of ghetto slang.... thanks to my brother. I even prefer to listen to rap over most music. I promise, I really am Mormon and for the most part I actually go to church every Sunday.

So, having this kind of background and then seeing this on my street makes soda come out of my nose in laugher.


If I ever see one of my kids in a situation that looks anywhere like the one above I'm coming back to the city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home