Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Mother's Day

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I'll guess I'll start with Mother's Day. This Mother's Day was nice. My in-laws were up visiting. We went to church and went out for pizza and then for dinner we got take out Applebee's. Jayden did some pretty special things for me. I'm looking for my camera (yes, panic is flowing through my body as we speak over not being able to find it) and then I'm going to take pictures of what he did for me and upload them.

When we were at church I glanced over at Jayden and he looked up at me and I said, "I love you." and he says, "I love you too, Mom, Happy Mother's Day." The sincerity in his voice gave me chills. He is so special to me. I love that little boy so much. I can't ever imagine my little guy growing up, but it's happening right before my eyes. I'm so proud that to be his mom. I'm so proud of what a wonderful big brother he is. He's so concerned about Ella's safety all the time. He's always making sure she's going to be okay. It just puts a smile on my face.

Yesterday I passed my kidney stone!!! YAY! I'm so excited to finally have that thing out. I'm feeling so much better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home