Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Home Makeover

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Home Makeover

We recently bought a couch. We had owned our couches for 7 years before our recent purchase. I love furniture. I think that furniture screams who you are, what you like, and what your personality is like. My old couches represented who I used to be, but we've changed. Life has gotten better for us and we now have a couch that fits our new life.

In the process of upgrading our new furniture I've come across a GREAT website that has beautiful furniture. Since we've already completed our living room we're moving on now to our bedroom furniture. They have BEAUTIFUL bed sets that I have completely fallen in love with. I'd love to be able to have some zebra chairs in my room too! The prices are pretty competitive as well.

After we finish our bedroom and make it into our sanctuary we will be moving on to my office. I work from home and in now way have the furniture that I need to have everything organized the way I need it. The home office furniture that they have on their website would work out perfect for me!! I can't wait to get started on the rest of my home makeover.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home