Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My UFO Experience

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My UFO Experience

Great! I'm never showing my face at my husband's work EVER again! He's told one of his friend's at work a story about me that's kinda embarrassing and his friend told another person and that person told another person and when Gino was leaving for work yesterday his boss said, "Make sure your wife doesn't get abducted by an alien tonight." and laughed.

It was in 2005 and it was night. My backyard had a big tree and the night sky was BLACK. I was out back with the dog and I looked up into the sky and there was a UFO hovering over my house. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to grab the dog and Jayden and get in the car and leave, but I didn't see the point since the UFO could easily follow us. If it was going to abduct us it was going abduct us no matter where we were.

Gino was at his friend Justin's house playing Madden. I called in a panic explaining to my husband that there's a UFO over our house and I don't know what to do. I'm crying at this point. Gino sat on the phone speechless, because this is really kinda out there. I mean come on, how would you react if your other called you freaking out over something so random and weird So, they are just in shock and I hear Justin say in the background, "Dude, wtf is wrong with her?" After I convince Gino that there really is a UFO above our house he's about ready to come home until I say. "Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind! It's just one of those blimp things."

I will probably be made fun of for the rest of my life.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is incredibly hilarious!!! hee hee hee hee :-) Gotta love it

May 23, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home