Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: White Noise

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

White Noise

When the first White Noise movie came out I watched it with my brother. We were scared to death! That is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. The idea of the whole thing scares me. I don't like thinking that spirits can try to communicate with us through air ways, while it's kinda neat, it's scary.

Yesterday I was on the phone w/Dell for HOURS and while I was in my room I heard some talking. It sounded like people talking on a walkie talkie. At first I thought ~ is there cops or something in my house? So I walk out of my room and hear that it's coming from Jayden's room. I walk in and it stops. I looked around and couldn't find anything that this noise could come from.

Last night I get in bed and I'm laying there when all of a sudden I hear it again. My heart dropped and I said, "Gino, it's happening!" I had told him about it earlier. He gets up and goes into Jayden's room to find that it's coming through his TV. He said it sounded like Spanish and he turned off his TV.

First off, I didn't know Jayden's TV was even on. It was just a black screen, so that makes no sense to me. Secondly, that scared the CRAP OUT OF ME! Gino got back in bed and said, "Amanda, don't even think about it. It's not what you think."

Hmmm.... it's not? How does he know. He came up with the conclusion that Jayden just has this amazing TV (thanks, Disney!) that can pick up conversations maybe on a CB radio. Then he decided that maybe it's the Mexicans making their drug deals. Okay, so he watched Bank Job last night, and I'm thinking he got that idea from that movie. I'm still stuck on my original idea.

Is Gino's Spanish speaking, Mexican ancestors trying to get through to him?? I'm a little scared here. I'm tempted to go upstairs and turn on the TV and see if anything happens, but I'm too chicken. White Noise scared me to death, I bet I'd actually die of a heart attack if that really happened to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home