Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: A little of this and that

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little of this and that

My computer is on the outs. It all started with that minor little printing problem, which turned into a total between 2 days of 6 hours on the phone with Dell and a laptop with nothing on it. Luckily, I went and bought an external hard drive and put everything that's needed on it. I went and picked up my Grandma's laptop and now I'm back to work.

I anticipate another few hours with Dell today, and if they don't fix it I'm demanding a new computer. That's what warranty is all about, right?

Changing subject here:

Last night I was going to go to the first book club meeting at our church and was sadly EXTREMELY excited about it. However, we're at the store and Ella throws up all over herself. I feel her head and I swore she was burning up. So, we're off to buying pedialyte and pediapops and stuff to make her feel better ~ preparing for the flu. So, I call Miss Amy Hill and let her know that I will not be showing up and we're off to home to deal with a sick baby. So, we get home and guess what ~ no fever and she's not sick. Lovely.

New subject again............:

My birthday is on Thursday!!!! And I'm getting a new camera!! I'm going to pick it out today and I'm just not sure yet what I want to do. I could either go with a Nikon or a Canon Rebel. Right down the street from my house is a camera shop and I'm going to go and have him explain them to me today. Pretty soon you'll see beautiful pictures of my babies (not that you haven't already LOL)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home