Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: A Musical Genius

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Musical Genius

My son is amazing. I've talked before of just how amazing on the piano he is, and now today I'm utterly SHOCKED!

So, for the entire summer Jayden has not had ANY piano lessons or even practiced. Tonight was Jayden's first night back to piano after a very long break. I expected Jayden to be oblivious to it all to be honest. Nope. He remembered everything. He can count his notes, play the songs, point out the keys, tell you what Forte means, what Piano means.

Way to go, Jayden! I am so proud of you and we are going full fledged into this ~ I'm buying him a big keyboard and I'm going to practice with him and I'm just so excited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home