Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: They're all leaving....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

They're all leaving....

Remember when we moved to Oregon and it was just us. There was no stresses, we were just peaceful and happy. Well, we're moving in that direction once again. Mitch is moving out tomorrow. He found a room to rent!!!!! Very happy about this. My Grandma is leaving today, and I'm hoping that after the winter she moves back here so we can set up the office at her house. Norm should be leaving w/in the next couple of weeks.

I AM GOING TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only Tuesday, and I wanted to voice a couple of my goals for the week.

2 Loads of laundry/day - includes folding & putting away
A/P filed in my new cute hot pink & blue filing totes (I have a sick obsession w/office supplies)
Norm's bills paid
All deposits in the mail
Brochure completed
Home cooked meal EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

Those are very easy goals for me for the week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home