Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I got tagged by Rachel

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got tagged by Rachel

1. What is your husband's name? Gino
2. Who eats more? Gino
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did on accident getting off the phone.
4. Who is taller? Gino
5. Who is smarter? Um... ME!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? For the most part me - but if needs laundry done he'll do it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing in front looking at the bed I'm on the right
9. Who pays the bills? Me.
10. Who cooks more? Me. Gino used to cook every night, but now I'm the cook.
11. Who is more stubborn? I think me.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don't think we ever admit that we're wrong... it's an issue.
13. Who has more siblings? We have the same amount - I have 4 sisters 1 brother & Gino has 2 sisters 3 brothers.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think I do.. but Gino probably thinks he does.
15. What do you like to do together? Gossip and watch movies
16. Who eats more sweets? I think we're about even on this ~ we both don't eat too much sweets
17. Guilty Pleasures? Picture frames, candles & bath stuff - oh! and clothes ~ for Gino hands down video games and clothes
18. How did you meet? at my mom's work
19. Who asked whom out first? Um... we just sortof hung out as friends and then it escalted
20. Who kissed who first? Gino kissed me out front of Mountain Mikes in Jackson
21. Who proposed? Gino. And the word shit was involved.... he was nervous
22. His best features and qualities? His smile, his commitment to his family, his love for us, his eyes, and how he can cook... and I too, Rachel, love that Gino can open up jars for me LOL

I am tagging ~ Aimee @ Momzoo, Kimberlee, Tammy & Emily

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home