Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: And the winner is.......

Friday, March 27, 2009

And the winner is.......

Comment #11 per Random.org..... Carma Sez, congrats and I hope you enjoy your Basil Pesto grapeseed oil.... I know you will!!!

Email me your address and I will have it shipped to your house. It will be going in with my party order, which closes on Wednesday and usually ships within 3-4 days after that.

My email address is amandagaribay@yahoo.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carma Sez said...

Hi Amanda-
Thanks so much!!!!! Now that I know what I gotta do, I'm on it, email headed your way :D
carma

March 28, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home