Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Things I Love Thursday - Roomba

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday - Roomba

The Diaper Diaries is an absolutely fabulous blog, and every once in a while I jump on her carnival of Thing I Love Thursday. I don't like to tell people I love something unless I truly love something.

I truly, whole heartedly am head over heels in love with Roomba. Roomba does AMAZING things in this house. My floors are almost always clean. The best is when your kids have spilled gold fish right before bed and then stepped on them and when you wake up..... there gone. And you have this smile on your face, because you didn't have to push around this vacuum whispering profanities to yourself about why in the world you would even think about handing that toddler a cup of goldfish.

Almost a week ago we got a puppy. We've named her Sophie, and I sometimes want to scream, because let's face it.... puppies are HARD! But, my house still has this freshness to it, and I think I owe that to Roomba. No matter what, Roomba comes out and makes life better and easier for me. I've actually really come to love the little guy.... I'm talking about Roomba.

Don't forget to GO HERE for my giveaway. It ends Friday night @ 9:00pm PST. Get you're entries in... and don't forget to read about how to get a double entry.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

i have a friend who loves her roomba too! :)

March 26, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Daysie said...

You know... the more I read you posts that include this roomba, the more it makes me want one!!! ;-)

March 26, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger annies home said...

this would be cool to have

March 26, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Okay, now I want one, lol.

March 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~Liz

March 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger thediaperdiaries said...

I have the Scooba, for tile and wood floors. It is such a time saver. You won the Fiber One giveaway!! I have another one this week so come enter.

April 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home