Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Taking a trip for Easter

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Taking a trip for Easter

We're taking a trip to the inlaws tonight!! We're heading to California to go and spend Easter with my inlaws and my husband's grandparents. We won't be going all the way to Sacramento ~ they only live about 3 1/2 hours from us... which is nice. We actually were planning on just leaving in the morning, but decided it would give us a little bit more time with everybody if we came tonight... we will be home tomorrow night.

Ella's Easter dress is adorable. I actually bought 2 and haven't decided which one to put her in. Pictures will definitely be coming when we return. The property that Gino's parents live on is beautiful and I can get some great pics there... they even have an old barn!!

I talked a while back about changes happening in our lives here and they're still going on. I wish I could talk in detail on here about it, but for the safety of others it's best I don't. Just keep us and our family in your prayers.... you can contact me via email if you're really curious LOL. I do talk about it on Facebook since Facebook is private.

I hope everyone has a very beautiful and wonderful Easter!! Don't forget that it's not just about bunnies and eggs... but it's about Jesus and what he did for us, his ressurection, and that one day we will have the opportunity to have eternal life thanks to what he did for us. I'm sad that we won't be able to attend church this Easter, but he definitely will be in our thoughts throughout the day.... I'm still trying to figure out something I can do with the kids so they remember (well, Jayden at least LOL)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home