Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Kitchen Tip Tuesday - All Natural... quick... tasty

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesday - All Natural... quick... tasty


Lately my blog has been centered around Wildtree. Yes, I'm a bit obsessed. I promise after this post I'm going to talk about life again! I promise.

It's Kitchen Tip Tuesday over at Tammy's Recipes and it's been a while since I participated, but thought this would be a great week to jump back in since I actually have a tip for the kitchen!

I recently found something that is working in my kitchen. I have been making the most delicious dinners these past few nights.... since Saturday to be exact, and every night my husband is shocked at the tastes that are tickling his taste buds. I think what shocks him the most is that what's entering his mouth is healthy, all natural.... there's absolutely no junk or crap about it. There's nothing in the ingredients that you can't pronounce, and I'm spending less time in the kitchen.

Shocking isn't it? So, what in the world would make all of this possible????

WILDTREE

I couldn't imagine ever going back after trying this food. I joined the company to become a rep just so I could sell this amazing food to others, announce this to the world, and be able to make enough money to get free food! Everybody eats, right? Why not eat healthy, save time and save money? Well, I've discovered that there's so many more possibilities than just selling the food to get free groceries.... you can go above and beyond that!

When looking through the Wildtree catalog you might look at a price at first and be like.... um, wow... no thanks. However, you get multiple meals out of the products... the Hearty Speghetti Blend only uses 1 tablespoon per 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes, the Slow Cooker Sauce can be used 3 times! It's cheaper, it's healthier and it's shocking at how quick it is to cook! It's also a great thing for food storage if you're into that... I am :) You never know when something's going to happen when you're going to have to rely on your food storage.

My husband keeps saying, how could anyone ever buy a jar of speghetti sauce ever again? Or alfredo sauce (those are both of our favorites!).

Wildtree also has a great compensation plan for their reps. The sky is the limit and this company is growing FAST! If you're interested in making extra income, whether it's $500 or $5,000 every month... this is definitely the company for you.

I've written a long, detailed spill on Wildtree HERE, and if you're interested in checking out some of the products you can do so at www.amanda.mywildtree.com

If it's not for you, although I couldn't imagine how it couldn't be, and you know someone who doesn't like to feed their family foods with ingredients that you can't pronounce, or MSG, or preservatives, or dyes..... let them in on this! Send them to my Wildtree website, or to my blog. Our nation is trying to be healthier and this is great way to get there!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that if anything I got you thinking about checking the ingredients on the items in your cupboard, you might cringe.... especially if you go and look some of those words up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home