Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Friday Favorites - MAKEOVER!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Favorites - MAKEOVER!!

This is Garibay Soups 3rd makeover. I have to say that this is my favorite so far. Pink and black are by far my most FAVORITE colors together, and my blog is a reflection of me.

It's Friday and I'm picking up my Friday Favorites ~

  1. I picked up Tweeting again and am LOVING it! I even got my mom, sister, husband and best friend & cousin to join in with me. It's fun having us all be connected since we're all away from each other. The internet is a great way to stay connect ~ I always wonder how the world worked w/out it.
  1. Ella now tells me if she has to go poop!!! If she has an accident in her pants she'll run to me with her big eyes and say, "Mama! Poop in pants!" ~ I hope to have her in undies for her 2nd birthday, but I'm not pushing it.
  1. We had a relaxing week! We have been running like crazy lately, and this was the first week in a while that I stayed home a lot and started to get back into some of my routines.
  1. I may have found a solution to my bloody nose problem! I know I didn't talk about it on here, but I have been waking up with bloody noses and finally went to a doctor and I am taking benedryl at night and IT'S WORKING! I actually can breathe and feel SO much better.
And sadly, but thankfully this was such a layed back week that I really don't have any more favorites to talk about. So, this just might have been the most boring post you've ever read on my blog :) Hope you at least enjoy the new makeover ;)



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home