Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Ella = AWESOMENESS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ella = AWESOMENESS

Today my daughter shocked the pants off of me. The girl just turned two and I watched her saw her do this..... this video is of me telling her to do it again, but she honestly did this EXACT thing on her own.... I'm still in shock!


 **oh and don't mind my phone ringing in the background of the video LOL**





Photobucket

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lilbunnyfoofoo said...

How precious Ella is. How proud you must be. I love it. Just goes to show that children are always watching and learning from us.
gourdsrmylife@yahoo.com

August 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

SO. FREAKIN. CUTE!!!!!! What a big girl.

August 31, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

so cute!

August 31, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home