Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - Blueprint Your Days

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just a Motivating Monday - Blueprint Your Days



If you're just joining in:
-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others. 

-Please link back to Garibay Soup
 

-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!



I'm one that wakes up and goes with the flow.  I don't know why, but I haven't been mapping out my days.  I know what things need to get done and kinda wing it.  Not a smart thing to do when I have a household to take care of, a job I do at home to stay on top of, and a company I am building so I can accomplish all of my dreams.


The logical thing to do is to make a blueprint of my day the night before.  I have weekly goals that I know need to be done, so I am looking at my week and decide which days I need to do what.  Tonight I sat down and did a blueprint for each day of this week so that I can wake up and know what needs to be done.


I know that this might be something that most people do, but I don't. Working at home can sometimes be challenging and I need to find a new way to reach the goals I NEED to reach.  


It feels good when you accomplish something.  I've been reading this amazing book called The Power of Focus and received this idea from them.  We need to map out everything in our lives and focus on the blueprints that we make. If we aren't making blue prints then how the heck to we intend to arrive on the ending result?


I'm starting this tomorrow, not only for my immediate goals, but my long term goals and dreams.  I hope that this will motivate you to do the same.   


Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home