Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Humbling Life Experiences

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Humbling Life Experiences

This time of year is supposed to be time of joy, and a time of being thankful. For us, it most definitely is. I've had things happen to us that are VERY humbling. Things that I didn't expect, and while they should have us in a panic instead have us at peace.  


These couple of weeks I've learned a lot about people I thought I knew.  These past couple of weeks we have found out of HUGE changes coming into lives, and these changes are the best changes I could have ever asked for.  


Today I'm taking my right to ramble.  I'm rambling away on here and talking of MANY things going on.  If you're reading this and thinking it has to do with you.... it just might.  However, please keep in mind that this post is not about any one person... it's sortof a whole slab of people.


GOSSIP.


Most ugliest word in the entire world.  This word destroys relationships, people and souls.  I am most definitely guilty of it, as most people in this world are.  I actually have many personal goals going on right now, and cutting gossip out of my life is at the top of the list.  Especially, since I've learned recently that somebody VERY close to me is just full of gossip lately.  Making crazy things up, and acting like a lunatic as she gossips about me to MANY people..... people that even have NOTHING to do with her.  


Don't take this post for what it's not.  I'm not here to have it out with people, call people out.  I am here for the sole purpose of talking about things that can ruin people's lives.  I'm quiet lately.  Not on the phone with people I usually am on the phone with, because honestly... I just want to get through this holiday season without hearing another thing that makes me cringe.


This holiday season there are so many people that I am just plain out disgusted with.  The majority of them are in my own family..... my own flesh and blood.  And guess what.... GOSSIP is the reason why.  


Changes are being made in the Garibay home.  Humbling changes, exciting changes, and I am just completely thrilled that I am at the point in my life that I am at.  I am so thankful to have the most amazing, supportive, loving husband that a girl could EVER ask for.  I am so thankful to have the most sweetest little souls as my children that a girl could EVER ask for.  We're doing this together as a family.  


2010 is going to be a wonderful year for me.  Grudges will not be held.  I will be very reserved on what parts of me I let people in on.  I will continue to better myself as a person.  I will try to see the best of everyone as that's what I've always done.  I will no longer gossip.  Sometimes funny things about people that you want to share with others seems like a good idea at the moment.... even if they are true, but it's not a good idea. {all bets are off when it comes to me keeping things from my husband.... HE KNOWS EVERYTHING I KNOW}


Gossip on me will be ignored.  I do not have the patience for this anymore.  Especially coming from people who are supposed to be respectable people.  The delusions that they can fabricate in their head is absolutely amazing.  AMAZING.  Now I understand the things that have been told to me.  Now it's all clicking and making sense.


If you are a negative, self destructing person, I will probably not be surrounding myself around you.  If you are somebody who does nothing but talk about others I will probably not be surrounding myself around you.  You become who you are around and I prefer to surround myself with positive, successful people who are striving to constantly improve their inner self.


But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; ~ Matthew 5:44











Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefany said...

Good for you sweets. :)

December 23, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen to that, honey. I totally agree. When someone is so angry and out to get everyone...well, they rub off on all of us.

Here's to 2010 being a fabulous year filled with kindness! xoxo

December 23, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

It's a hard lesson to learn, but you're better off in the long run.

December 24, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home