Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Who Does That???

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Does That???

When I remember one of my hilarious conversations with Jayden I made a note to blog it.... tonight's was CLASSIC!


I reminded him that tomorrow at school they will be making ginger bread houses and this was how the conversation went down:


Jayden: I'm not doing it. They're not using gingerbread, Mom, they're using like milk containers... you know, like the chocolate milks that I get at school.


Me: So... why aren't you doing it.


Jayden: Because I'm not going to get in the trash and get one. That is disgusting! Who does that?


Me: WOW.... LMAO!!!!


I really, really wish I had caught it on voice recorder.




And that my friends is a kid with Sensory Processing Disorder.... and OCD.

Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember my sister having a huge problem getting milk containers out of the trash at school for a project too. I remember her having a similar conversation with my mom. That's random.

December 18, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Hilarious! I'm new to your blog and love it. I'll be back!
~Lynette

December 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home