Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Take a Moment... treasure your babies

Monday, December 14, 2009

Take a Moment... treasure your babies

Sometimes in life things just don't go the way you planned them out. You may see things one way, and other people see them another. Maybe you're right... maybe they're right. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. 


Today in the havoc of drama that just makes my head spin and really question people that are in my life, a mother lost her baby.  Her 2 year old son was ripped from her life in a horribly tragic way.  It sure makes you stop and appreciate what you do have.  I have embraced my kids and loved their smiles, their hugs and their giggles tonight.  I've mourned with a woman I've never met, because that's what our twitter and blog world does.  We mourn together, we cry together, we get through life together.


Tonight.... I'm going to shut this computer, take a moment to treasure my babies, light a candle and say a prayer for Shellie @Military_Mom 


Photobucket


And remember my baby girl in heaven
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I count my blessings every day. A friend of mine has a little boy who is 5 days younger than Andrew and has been battling kidney cancer since he was diagnosed at 10 months. They just found out that it has most likely spread to his liver, which is a very bad thing. I cry whenever I think of what emotions that family has to deal with on a daily basis. I thank my lucky stars that my son is healthy and think the worst thing in the entire world would be losing a child. My heart goes out to that mother.

December 15, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home