Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 30 Days of Truth ~ Day 7

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 7

Day 7 ~ Someone who has made your life worth living for

I can’t just choose a “someone” because what has made my life worth living for is my family as a unit. This includes my children and my husband. They are my purpose in everything that I do, and without them I don’t know where I’d be in my life.

My husband is my rock. He’s been the single most stable thing I’ve ever had in my life. He has been through literally my lowest low and my highest high. I might not make it clear how much I appreciate him on a daily basis, but I do. Without him I wouldn't be the me that I've grown to love. He is definitely worth living for. He's my best friend.

My children complete who I am as a person. They have taught me how to be unselfish, and have given me what I believe is my purpose on this earth. I’m sure that Heavenly Father has other reasons for me, but right now…. My life is for them. I'm determined to be the mom that they deserve, and that they are taught all of the values and morals in this life that will make them good people.... and that to me is worth living for. Their smiles are worth living for. Their sweet souls are worth living for.

My family is worth living for.

Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

That is beautiful Amanda.

August 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Carissa(GoodNCrazy) said...

I agree, ONE someone would be hard to come up with.. ?

I'd have to dig back to like my parents or my grandmother who passed away (assuming immediate family was not in the running here right?)

August 20, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home