Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Friday Favorites

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!!! Hope you enjoy and please go check out these girls' blogs!!

The microwave in my house gets dirty quick. And it's always kinda difficult to clean for some reason. I just read on Squibs and Crackers that you microwave a bowl for 5 minutes w/part vinegar in it and part lemon juice. After the 5 minutes is up it's an easy wipe off. I think I might go buy some lemon juice and try this out tomorrow.

I throw my heels of my bread away. I don't like them. I read on GreenStyleMom today how to make them into breadcrumbs! Whole wheat breadcrumbs at that. Put the bread in the broiler for a few seconds - just to dry out - then put in your blender or food processor then put in jar and use as bread crumbs! SCORE! So using this technique.

Do you LOVE baked potatoes? I do. I love potato anything. I learned from Beans & Rice that if you wash your potato, poke holes in them and then wrap in foil you can place them in your CROCKPOT (MY BEST FRIEND) and cook on high for 2 1/2-4 hours or low 6-8 hours and you will have perfect, moist potatoes.... how perfect is that?

Have a Cup of Jesus has a great idea!! Olive Oil for make up remover and skin moisturizer. Just might have to try this one too!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home