Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden thinks he's holy!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jayden thinks he's holy!!

We've only been going to church since the beginning of December. So, the whole thing is EXTREMELY new for Jayden. He loves it. He loves going to primary and loves to pray. He at first was pretty curious about the Holy Ghost. He actually asked my friend while at a primary activity if the Holy Ghost is a demon. I think we've got it down now that the Holy Ghost is a good spirit and is with us to help us along our journey in life.

Last night as I tuck in Jayden, say our prayers I get up to leave the room and Jayden says, "Mom, okay, I have to tell you the truth." I instantly think.... grrrreeeaat! What did he do now? He smiles and says, "I am the Holy Ghost." And I kissed him and said "Well then I sure am blessed aren't I?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home