Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Steaming Veggies - and so many more things!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Steaming Veggies - and so many more things!


Kitchen Tip Tuesday is back!!! This weeks tip is something I have found a life saver in my home. It's simple. It's quick. And it makes my veggies DELICIOUSLY PERFECT! I'm one that can eat veggies w/no seasoning, no butter so I might do mine a little differently than you might. I finally went out and bought myself glad steaming bags I toss my veggies in the bag... sometimes I mix it up with baby carrots, broccoli, squash. Then I seal it, stick it in the microwave for 4 minutes and waalaa my veggies are perfectly steamed. I don't add butter in w/mine, because I don't need it. But you could. Sometimes I put a little bit of Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil seasoning. You can also cook 2 medium potatoes in only 8 minutes. I LOVE THESE BAGS! You can put eggs, cheese and ham - throw it in the microwave and have an omelet. Seriously... there is so much you can do w/these things. Hope this helps, hope you try it and HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Head over to Tammy's Blog to check out other Kitchen Tips.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home