Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Will this overwhelming feeling go away??

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Will this overwhelming feeling go away??

Do you ever get an overwhelming feeling deep inside, yet you have no clue where it's coming from? I feel utterly overwhelmed. It might be because I got so far behind on my work and I cannot stand having work to do built up. I'm so tempted to stay up all night sorting through papers and doing things of dire importance, but honestly where is that going to get me? NO WHERE! I'll be exhausted for tomorrow and then things will only get worse. I think the best thing to do in this situation is.............................................................. TAKE A BATH, RELAX, READ A BOOK & GO TO BED! And that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Tomorrow is a momentous day for me. If you know me you know that no matter how hard I try to keep up on things (housekeeping) I always fail. Even with the wonderful Flylady, she honestly does work, but only if I stick with it. Lately, my work and kids keep me so busy that I don't even have much time for the Flylady. Tomorrow a house keeper is coming into my home to scrub it down from top to bottom and I'm ecstatic. I met with her today and I absolutely LOVE her! She's so sweet and Ella even loved her. My goal is to only need her 2 days/week. I think that this overwhelming feeling burrowing inside of me will dwindle away as I put my feet up in a very clean home, with my work done. Yes, tomorrow I'm going full fledged, people. I'm putting in a full 8 hours and at the end of the day I will have a smile on my face and hopefully the best sleep of my life.

In the meantime - Twilight here I come.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so easy to get overwhelmed with the clean house monster and other things. I finally had to start reminding myself to focus on the basics, and that the Lord wouldn't ask, "so, how clean was your house?" when I die to go meet him. But that being said, if I could hire a maid or something, I would so do it - especially with 5 kids, it is just so hard to keep up!

Yay for you, enjoy your clean house, and remember it doesn't have to be spotless and perfect, just not filthy ;-)

April 18, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home