Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I'm a Mormon Mom!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm a Mormon Mom!

As I sat around today at the park with other moms I had a brief moment of panic run through my veins. Golly George, people, I'm a mom. I actually pack a diaper bag and tote my kids from play dates to piano lessons and I have baby that if I don't pay attention to her for a brief second she will fall on her head! I promise before these last play dates, Ella's never fallen on her head! Ella, if you're reading this and you're brain's a little slow I'm so sorry!

I know that half the population in Sacramento just might think they're having brain spasms if they knew that my play dates were with MORMONS! Guess what, Sacramento, I actually have more fun at Mormon play dates than I did stuck on I-80 in rush hour traffic trying to come home in time to eat dinner and then say good-night to my child who I wouldn't even get to really spend any time with until the weekend.

I love the new life I chose. With every new decision that I make towards bettering my family and my soul I'm even fall more in love with the new life I chose.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Isn't it great to be the one raising your kids?

May 16, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Hooray for you! Sometimes when I have a bad day I think it would be so easy to go back to work and let someone else deal with my son's craziness . . . but I don't really want to. I want to be the one to raise my son. And it's a ton of fun. :)

May 16, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home