Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Family Home Evening - Love at Home

Monday, May 26, 2008

Family Home Evening - Love at Home

Last week I talked about Family Home Evening and how important it is to Mormons and even Non-Mormons. It's so important for the foundation of your family to have a set day every week that is focused on togetherness. To read in more detail about what Family Home Evening is please CLICK HERE.

This week for FHE we will be doing a lesson on Love at Home. I went and looked at this lesson and it's going to be sooooo much fun!!! I went and bought a poster board to do it on and afterwards we're going to eat yummy ice cream sundaes!!

Here is something that a reader sent to me about my post last week that really touched my heart! I actually got chills...

Stitchin' Girl
said: "Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I have been reading yours and it is truly inspirational. We are not Mormon, but what you wrote about family really hit home. Tonight we will be starting our Family Home Evening together. I can't wait!" If you go read her blog she talks about how her first FHE went and it will just show you what it can do to your family. I hope she continues on with her Family Home Evening, because it is so needed in every home in our world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home