Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I Guess American Idol is out

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Guess American Idol is out

Jay has crushed my dreams of going to try out for American Idol next year. I'm always singing to him. Even if I'm telling him to brush his teeth - I somehow will fen dangle a song about it. Yesterday I was singing to him telling him his sandwich was ready and here's how it all busted down...............

Me (Singing Loudly) Jaaaaayyyyyyden, come eat your sandwich ~ oh Jaaaaayyyyyden it's ready!

Jayden: OMG, Dad! That is the most terrible noise I've ever heard.

Gino: Extreme laughter, because I know that they share an opinion on this matter.

Oh well, Ella still enjoys it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home