Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Is "Jay" really Chinese?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Is "Jay" really Chinese?

If you ask my vibrant son if he's Mexican he says, "NO! I'm Chinese." This has been going on for a while now. He thinks Chinese people speak Spanish. Well, a memory has struck me about a time when Jayden was about 2 years old. We were watching that show Last Comic Standing - which I never really liked. A Chinese guy was on there doing his stand up and when this guy busted out some Chinese Jayden was hysterically laughing. It was like he knew what this dude was talking about. When the white people came back on speaking clear English Jayden was no longer interested.

So, I think it's time for Gino and Jayden to take a paternity test, because they may look like identical twins, but I've come to the conclusion that Jayden is indeed Chinese.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home