Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Faith

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Faith

I wake up in the mornings and I roll over to see Ella standing in her crib grinning at me with the most amazing smile. It's a smile that holds my heart in its hands and melts it into a pile of love. Jayden stretches and wakes up and tells me "Good morning, Mommy. How was your sleep? Did you have good dreams?"

The above is why I have faith. Why I believe that there is a wonderful God that loves his children very much. I cannot understand or even begin to comprehend how everything in this world could exist without such a wonderful God. How can you explain love? How can you explain pain? How can you explain life?

Everyone in this world is definitely entitled to their own opinions, and I'm not in any way saying that what they believe is wrong, but I what I believe is what I believe is the truth. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. It's the only explanation for what this life is really about. It's the only thing that gives me hope that there is a purpose to life. That my love for my children isn't the product of some random theory, yet that it's a product of faith in a plan that never ends. A plan of eternity with the ones I love so much.

How can anything else make sense? How can you explain our souls with a theory on science? How can you explain the love you hold inside? How can you not believe in a Father in Heaven that loves you so much and has designed a beautiful plan for you?

My testimony grows stronger and stronger everyday. There's so much in this life that strengthens it, and amazingly even the lack of other's faith strengthens it to levels I never knew existed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger A Tree Grows in Rexburg said...

thanks for sharing a part of your life with me...I love your blogs. Keep them coming!

July 5, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I am still around and reading - just busy to try to comment much. :-) You worded this very beautifully - and I totally understand what you are saying :-)

July 6, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Amanda...You have come so far and you are the most precious spirit!!!!

July 6, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home