Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Sister Weekend

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Sister Weekend

This past weekend was wonderful. My sister came up to visit me for the first time since I left Sacramento. We had so much fun! We took the kids to get their pictures taken and I can't wait to get them back! They turned out soooooo good! It makes me so sad that the cousins, including Mitch's baby girl Alana can't grow up together. Vani was so cute this weekend. He has such an independent personality and it's amazing how each and every child is so different!!! I love that little boy so much and am sad that I'm not in his life the way Jess & Mitch were in Jayden's life. I feel so bad that they don't get a chance to be in Ella's life the way that they were in Jayden's. However, we have to be happy and we weren't happy in Sac.

Vani did so many cute things! The first night he got here, Jayden had wrapped himself in a blanket and ended up falling asleep. When Jess went out to get their stuff they had their pillows. Vani ripped the pillow away from Jessica and threw it on the floor. Then he went over to Jayden and lifted up the blanket from over his head and yelled "Hey!" and then pointed to the pillow. It was so sweet. He just wanted his big cousin to sleep on a pillow. Jess and I almost cried over the situation.

Another cute thing that Vani did was we went out to breakfast and Ella was in her car seat sleeping. She was on the floor next to him. After he ate his breakfast he wanted her to eat so he kept trying to give her eggs. It was sweet! It also resulted in him throwing eggs on her.

Hopefully we can all get together more often. It's so important for our kids to know each other. And for us all to know our nieces and nephews.

Here's a couple pictures of our fun weekend together.

Jess & Me


Jayden pushing Vani through the mall


Me & Jess


Ella w/her auntie & Geo


Awww they love their auntie!


Here's all of us at Lithia Park


Jayden & Vani had so much fun together!


Ella loving bread sticks at Olive Garden


Vani with Popito (My Grandma's dog)


Jess, My Grandma & Vani (First time my Grandma met her Great-Grandson)


This picture shows all their personalities ~ you just gotta know them!


Blurry but so cute!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Ella


Ella & her Auntie

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love These Pictures!!!!

July 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home