Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden's Graduation

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jayden's Graduation

Sorry!! I just realized that I have yet to upload pictures and talk about Jayden's graduation. So here it is.

It was an emotional day. I can't even express enough how proud of him I am. At the beginning of the school year I was nervous. I wasn't sure how well he would adapt and he did great!!! Jayden has shown amazing progress and is such a smart little boy.

Here's a couple fun facts about Jayden during his Kindergarten year:

Teacher: Yvonne Geisel
Best Friend: Bean (Zachary)
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Game: I Spy
Favorite Subject: Story Time
Girlfriend: Alexis


Jayden w/his friend Bean (Zachary)

Jayden w/his girlfriend Alexis - hey, they went strong all year!

Jayden w/his teacher


Now we have a fun, busy summer to look forward to and next year is when it all really starts. I've been dreading the number grades, because it's like a countdown (or should I say up) to when my baby will be going to Harvard or Yale.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

A big milestone
Congratulations :)

June 26, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home